Manual therapy (from the latin "manus" - hand) is known since times of Hypocrite. Then it was called rahiotherapy.
Manual therapy is a system of manual methods of treatment with the help of which it is possible to effectively get rid of various diseases or other pathological changes of backbone, joints, muscular and copular device, organs, bones of skull, membranes of cord and brain, and also craniocerebral nerves. Manipulation improves blood circulation in muscles, which improves tissue nutrition, metabolism, and changes muscle tone.
Manual therapy averages 15-20 sessions. Manual therapy is used:
- In complex treatment of the diseases of internal organs (respiratory, digestive, endocrine, central nervous systems).
- Strong pains on backbone;
- Hernia of disks of backbone;
- Backbone osteochondrosis;
- Various violations of posture;
- Headache, dizziness;
- Chest pains.